Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Post #15: My Reflection Video

Project #13: Collaboration Among Groups

Project #15 and #16 were among the more simple yet difficult projects. They were done simultaneously. Ashley worked on Project 15, planning the looking up websites for lesson that could be taught, while I set up the frame work for Project #16. We had this whole idea of combining the two objectives, but it didn't really work out that way. Maybe it was a little too elaborate for the time spam that we were given to complete both projects. Sometimes the simple ideas are the ones that work out the best. At times my group would meet and at times we did things separately. For project #15, we met face to face and used text messaging to communicate with one another. Come to think about it, we didn't really think to use any of the collaborative tools that we learned about in EDM310.  Well, Ashley did use our Gmail accounts to share our Project #15. In a sense, maybe we did utilize the resources that EDM310 has offered to us. 
Actual Photo of Project #16 in Google Docs

Project #16 was more planned out than Project #15. We met in the lab on the Thursday before and talked about both projects. After coming to the conclusion of how we wanted to do our porject 15, my mind began to race on what to do for Project #16. So, I went to my Google Docs and began laying out the scenes, topics and determining who was going to talk about what topics. Using Google Docs allowed me to avoid the hassle of having to wait for the document to attach in an email. All I had to do was get the email addresses of my group members and click "share".  We had a great time making this video and we laughed, played and joked. However, we still got the job done and we also were able to relay important messages to current and furture EDM310 students.