Monday, March 19, 2012

Personal Learning Network: Progress Report

My PLN  is coming along pretty well. I decided to use Symbaloo. At first I thought it was a funny name for a website but I watched one the the videos suggested by Dr. Strange and it became clear. It was a tool for learning, personal learning. I have not really done much to it but logged into my facebook and twitter accounts. I have used it in research for another course. I have sort of arranged the icons in a certain order and in certain groups. For instance, the group to the bottom left are the icons that I use on a day to day basis. I'm not really sure how this is going to help but I will say that I will just wait and see how this plays out. I want to make a goal to see how organized I can make it. If you want to check out my Symbaloo, click on this link http://www.symbaloo.com/ and type in my name: Daphney McFadden. I hope that you find me. Until next time bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment