Friday, April 20, 2012

Comment for Kids: April

I have had some really great kids for the month of April. I ran into the issue of my kids not blogging, but the ones that did blog had some great blogs. I can't remember them all but the one that sticks out to me the most would have to be Dylan, not because he was the last "C4K". He stated that he went to an Art Museum with a friend. I thought about it and I came to the conclusion that I have not been to an Art Museum, ever. Dylan has inspired me to go so when I have some friend time in Birmingham this summer, I think I will treat myself to the Art Museum.

The Global Blogging Challenge


Unfortunately, I have not gotten any information from the challenge. I have not received any assigned student or teacher. I E-mailed Dr. Strange about it, but I never received an E-mail back from him either. I was wondering why my name was highlighted on the checklist for the blogging challenge as well. I guess I am going to have to send my E-mails out again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment