Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Progress Report on PLN



Since the beginning, I have been using the Symbaloo PLN. My personal learning network has come a long way from where it first began. I have been adding titles from different social, educational and media websites. I have even added some of my C4Ts blogs to my PLN for references and other ideas. I still have my Symbaloo divided into my personal and professional categories so as not to get things mixed up. I haven't added anymore to my personal widget yet, but I think that as things progress, I will. I think that it is going to continue to grow at a steady pace. After I leave this class, I do not know if I will continue to use it. I do know that it will be a treat for my future students to use. It will probably become part of my lesson plan for my special needs kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment